The past few weeks, several improvements to the cost-effectiveness model have already been implemented based on feedback from initial...
Archive for category: News
Improving child health: when would a population-based screening programme be an appropriate, acceptable and sustainable intervention? Introducing the EUSCREEN frameworkEUSCREEN, , News, 0
By Mirjam Verkleij and Eveline Heijnsdijk Having to deal with budget constraints, health care policy-makers are to plan their...
- Improvements made to cost-effectiveness model; still online for testing
- Preliminary version of the EUSCREEN cost-effectiveness model now online for testing
- EUSCREEN presentation at EFAS Congress 2019 in Lisbon, Portugal
- Summary of the EUSCREEN study meeting in Poznań on March 8, 2019
- Mapping and documenting existing hearing screening provision